○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, July 19, 2013

Chosen of the Sun?

You know I love my Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games, specifically League of Legends for the Personal Computer. I believe that the more MOBA games we have out there, the better. I had been waiting so patiently for this one and I finally got a beta invitation for Dawngate by Waystone Games. The game is still in closed beta however so don't expect to see me streaming it via my twitch.tv channel. I look forward to see how it stacks up against the competitions!
As Leona would say, "The sun always rises"... but will this game shine?


Update Note: 07/27/2013 - Apparently it is okay to stream the game as I found out in the official forum so I will be doing so when the beta server is up and running.

No comments: