○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Walmart Shopping with a Twist

I hate Walmart. I don't like that it's always packed in there and that there is barely any space to walk in between the aisles. I would never step into a Walmart unless the spouse actually wants to go in there and I just happen to be there in the car. The spouse is definitely a Walmart lover. I am more of a Target person. Last night, the spouse saw a Walmart commercial that featured deals on cellular phones. This evening, the spouse went in there to get a phone upgrade that came with a $100 Walmart gift card. The spouse then decided to use the gift card immediately after noticing that they have that one new console in stock. Yes, you have probably guessed it. Here's the very predictable result:
 
The first thing I am going to do is play Wii games on this Wii U Gamepad.
Wait, what? That's not possible? That's kind of lame.
 
I was extremely surprised when I was handed the Wii U this evening. I am thankful of course to have the opportunity to check out the console but I was really caught off-guard with the gift because of that previous Vita conversation. I really thought that the spouse would not sneak up on me with a Wii U purchase. I have been buried in a sea of new games just recently thanks to Steam and now this? My gaming life is pretty darn awesome.

No comments: