○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, July 13, 2013

No Steam Community! You Got It Wrong!

There's one thing that always frustrate me during the Steam Summer Sale and that is waiting for half the day for the result of the community selected game discount only to see that the game that I voted for didn't make the cut. The funny thing here is of course, all of the games being voted on will eventually be discounted during this promotional period anyway but please, really? Shouldn't everyone on Steam already have Tropico 4 by now? That game and all of its expansions have gotten some mind-blowing discounts in the past. I really, really wanted to pick up that god game Reus at merely $5! Darn it!

I don't rage but I do get disappointed.

No comments: