○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

LIVE from the Game Room


This video auto plays whenever Loner Gamer Alex is gaming in the Game Room.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Other Side of the Bed @ 2AM

Do you know how dangerous the current Steam Summer "Getaway" Sale has been for me? How about this: I would wake myself up at around 2am to check out the 8 hour Flash Sales update because I don't want to accidentally miss it if I get really busy the following morning. I also wanted to make sure that I get my Community's Choice vote in so that I could collect my eventual summer trading card reward. Yes, this is quite unhealthy. I have been stealthy about the whole thing though until last night because both the spouse and I were both awake until around that time so I got discovered messing around with my iPad, doing my Steam thing. Oh, it's so embarrassing. Please forgive me hun!
 
Must... Check... Steam... Why couldn't the 8 hour rotation start at 12am?

No comments: