○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Other Side of the Bed @ 2AM

Do you know how dangerous the current Steam Summer "Getaway" Sale has been for me? How about this: I would wake myself up at around 2am to check out the 8 hour Flash Sales update because I don't want to accidentally miss it if I get really busy the following morning. I also wanted to make sure that I get my Community's Choice vote in so that I could collect my eventual summer trading card reward. Yes, this is quite unhealthy. I have been stealthy about the whole thing though until last night because both the spouse and I were both awake until around that time so I got discovered messing around with my iPad, doing my Steam thing. Oh, it's so embarrassing. Please forgive me hun!
 
Must... Check... Steam... Why couldn't the 8 hour rotation start at 12am?

No comments: