○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

DOTA 2: The Beta is Over!

I was beginning to doubt that I would ever see the day when Valve's DOTA 2 would be officially launched but today, that is exactly what happened. I can now destroy that one DOTA 2 early access key that was never claimed - Update Note: Valve already got to it! I am definitely more of a League of Legends player but I am a DOTA 2 admirer so perhaps it's time to play more DOTA 2. For those new to the whole Multiplayer Online Battle Arena thing, DOTA 2 is definitely MORE FREE than even LoL even though LoL is truly free to play because DOTA 2 provides you access to all the heroes in the game from the beginning! It's definitely the most polished free game ever to be released - the graphics are quite spectacular - and it's yet another monumental gaming accomplishment for Valve.

It's time to join Steam and the PC gaming world if you are not there already.

No comments: