○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, April 1, 2011

The 3DS and My Virgin Eyes

Friday evenings are date nights for me and my significant other and that sometimes means that I get to spend some quality together time at my favorite electronics retailer. When I arrived there tonight, I saw that they had a live Nintendo 3DS being displayed at the video game section. So I went to take a look at it for the very first time and oh my galaxy, I may have had an orgasm when I stared into the 3D display. The sharpness and the clarity... and the depth! Oh, the sweet depth of 3D was incredible. The fact that it was accomplished without the need for those goofy 3D glasses was an out of this world experience. They had Pilotwings Resort in the handheld and the depth seemed to stretch into the infinity. My significant other had to snap me out of my paralysis for I would have just stood there holding the 3DS in my hands until they close shop. I must have looked really impressed because even one of the sales associates came over to me and said "It looks good, doesn't it?".

It doesn't help that the 3DS is still available everywhere!
I was sure that it would sell out on Amazon.

I was so, so very close to walking out of the store with a 3DS in my hands... Instead, I just picked up my copy of Dynasty Warriors 7 for the PlayStation 3 that I came in there for. I am a rabid fan of this hack-and-slash series and the addition of online co-op made this latest entry a must have for me. My first encounter with the 3DS still lingers in my head at the moment. I am really beginning to doubt myself now about my recent decision in regards to the 3DS...

Yup, that is exactly how I looked like when I was drooling over the 3DS...

3 comments:

Daisy said...

It is quite a pretty device :)

Loner Gamer said...

Gratz on owning the 3DS. Yes, it is very beautiful. I can't stop thinking about it. No!!!

MimiPRGameFreak said...

I need to check out the 3DS, but sadly I won't be getting one. Too expensive and plus I have a DS and hardly play it.

- The Girl Gamer