○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Game Alert: Impregnated While Sleeping?

As someone who enjoys gaming on multiple platforms, being without my PlayStation 3 is starting to wear down on me. Things have been pretty rough financially and deciding to pick up new games these days becomes a rather exhausting exercise in budget management. Sure I can still get a game or two every so often (the cheaper ones at that) and I have started saving some cash to eventually get another PS3 but I guess that is never enough for what I am trying to accomplish. The good thing here is that at least what I want is not as expansive as what I already have. My significant other noticed the slight emptiness in my being and got me Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PlayStation Portable to cheer me up, a gesture that I truly appreciated. I still think that the first Kingdom Hearts game on the PlayStation 2 is the best entry in the series but we will see if Birth by Sleep is finally able to change that.

Not a big fan of the subtitle but I hope it makes sense in the end.

No comments: