○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Shepard and the Sequel

With everything that has been happening this month, I am getting behind in my preparation to complete the Personal Computer version of Mass Effect so that I can transfer my she-bitch Shepard to the sequel that is coming out in less than a week! I am expecting my copy to arrive on the 26th - I am going to drop all other games as much as I can and focus my playtime on this game only for the next 5 days to see if I am still going to be able to make it on time. Of course it doesn't help that I am currently struggling with the game's control scheme, having abandoned it for a while now. My brain is just cluttered with a long list of Bayonetta's combos at the moment too. This is going to be a bit of a mad dash but I don't like rushing through games so I am going to savor my experience of playing the game again - even if it means that I would have to deny myself the sequel for a couple of more days after its arrival.


Is she eyeing Alenko with dirty thoughts on her mind or is she just upset about something?

No comments: