○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Deathsmiles Coming to the United States!

I may be a little late on this one because the announcement happened 2 weeks ago but the news is still as exciting as ever - Cave's "gothic-lolita" shoot-'em-up, Deathsmiles, is coming to the North American market for the X-Box 360! The official release date has yet to be revealed but who do we have to thank for this? Akysys Games! I can't think of a better publisher for this game because of Aksys' success here in the North American market with the Guilty Gear series and recently Blazblue may result in guaranteed domestic releases of future Cave games. I can't wait!


I look forward to battling Whroon and his freaky grinning apples!

No comments: