○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cerberus Strikes Back (Now That Was Fast!)

Afraid that someone may claim the code for my Collector's Edition special armor - since there is that duplicate code issue floating about - I went ahead and redeemed the code. When I went to the download page, I noticed that the Cerberus Network additional contents were also available for me to download and when I went back into the game, the Cerberus Network was accessible - as you can see below with the computer access on the right side of the screen! Kudos to Electronic Arts and BioWare for the super-fast fix!


Catastrophe averted.

4 comments:

eekmall said...

Can't wait to get my hand on Mass Effect 2.

How much does it cost to buy one there?

Loner Gamer said...

The MSRP for the regular edition is $49.99, while the Collector's Edition is sold for around $59.99.

eekmall said...

I just bought the regular edition... It's RM129.
With the current USD --> RM conversion, it seems that the game cost more there...

Loner Gamer said...

I doubt that the international pricing of a game can be determined via conventional money conversion. It's all a matter of the distribution channel and the return profit of whoever sellling them. The Collector's Edition is A$108 in Australia, which is around $90 in US currency.

When it comes to comparing whether or not something costs more or less across international borders, it's relative to the cost of living for the location in question than anything else.