○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Game Alert!

Spectrobes: Origins may not have the most flattering art design (the characters look creepy) but beyond its skin-deep ugliness lies a really fascinating game. I have been curious about this game for quite some time - it is an action role playing game with some Pokemon elements. It's a lite dungeon crawler where you can level up your characters and your summoned monster companions. There are a lot of different "spectrobes" to collect and level up with the back cover claiming there are over 100 of them in the game. Judging from my early sessions with it, this may end up being quite an addicting game!


A boy and his ugly space dog pig thing.

No comments: