○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reaching for the Sky

Things fared a little better for me today in regards to my Mass Effect sequel preparation adventure - it's been the only game I played today. I am not even at the half-way point into the game yet because I am going through the dialogue trees like it's the first time I have ever played the game. It's very simple to skip the details while talking to the characters in the game but I chose to get deep into the discussions instead. I can't help it, I get quite engrossed in the game that I play and the well-written dialogues in Mass Effect are still as fun and fresh as they were before. It's also neat to see the Renegade side of Shepard since I played the game with a full Paragon character on the X-Box 360. I may not be able to make it in time to get this character transferred to Mass Effect 2 on Tuesday next week. But at least I am starting to really care about my current Shepard and this will make the sequel much more meaningful.


I am currently at the Bring Down the Sky expansion content
and I have never played this portion of the game before so it's quite exciting!

No comments: