○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, January 4, 2010

What is This I'm Feeling?

Okay, I love video games. I love them a lot. Perhaps a bit too much. I don't get overly-excited about every single video game that landed on my Purchase List. Every so often though, a game that is just so alluring would completely overwhelm me with much anticipation. I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about the game and I would count the days leading up towards its arrival. The last time this happened was with Culdept Saga for the X-Box 360 a couple of years ago and before that, it was Shadow of the Colossus for the PlayStation 2. This latest obsession of mine is Bayonetta for the X-Box 360 (avoid the PlayStation 3 version please). You just don't know how difficult it has been for me to keep myself away from screenshots, videos, and discussions about the game because I really do not want my fun with the game spoiled. Bayonetta is arriving my way tomorrow by mail - let's just hope that I don't miss the delivery person.


You've been a bad, bad witch Bayonetta for causing me so much heartache.

4 comments:

eekmall said...

I had the same feeling waiting for Dragon Age PC

Gameolio said...

If it's causing you this much drama then it is certainly something I should check out!

Blake said...

Dan, check out the demo. I too was very interested in this game.

But unfortunately I am not a fan of japan influenced games. The little mouths, big eyes, odd shaped bodies, over the top special attacks,the music,etc.

I did manage to finally check out the xbox demo over Christmas. There is a big difference in quality. I would be very upset if I wanted this for the PS3.

Loner Gamer said...

Drama, pain, restless sleep - I have the fever for some Bayonetta! Today is sure to be one of the longest days in my life.