○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ccelia: A Closure

I attended Ccelia's funeral service yesterday. For such an emotional rainy day, everyone who was there - both family and friends - for the most part, was very strong because the theme was the celebration of her life instead of the eventuality of her passing. I may be an atheist - Ccelia was also very progressive in her view of religion - but I do find the whole proceeding to be beautiful and it provided much solace to those who needed it.



Throughout this tragedy, gaming - as well as my life in general - had been difficult. Though I was able to find time to play my games, the play sessions felt very empty because in the back of my mind, I am constantly reminded that I have lost someone so dear to me: a woman with such kindness and generosity, a woman who was able to find a place in her heart to accept me as a member of her family. One of the best human beings I have ever met. Life does go on and though she is no longer here, she will always be in my heart for the rest of my life.

No comments: