Hiya folks! Visiting this website and reading my articles help me out tremendously - Thank you so much for all your support!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Of Sheep and Shepard

Why is it so hard for me to stick to playing just one game at a time? Well, it's probably dependant on the game that I am trying to focus on so this must be an exception and not the rule. I tried to continue my Mass Effect adventure excusively last night but I ended up playing more Bayonetta and thanks to a friend's encouragement, I also logged into World of Warcraft too. Later on, even though things were starting to pick up again in Mass Effect in terms of the overall excitement factor, I ended up playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves instead: a good game that surely doesn't deserve its overwhelming accolades last year - it's just another action game with better graphics and pacing compared to others in the genre. With the way things are going, I don't think I am going to make it in time, especially with other more important things I need to take care of in my life... But I can't give up now! 3 more days to go!


Wrex means business. I should do the same.


I created a new WoW character last night and was surprised by the new noob-friendly tutorial.

No comments: