○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, January 22, 2010

Of Sheep and Shepard

Why is it so hard for me to stick to playing just one game at a time? Well, it's probably dependant on the game that I am trying to focus on so this must be an exception and not the rule. I tried to continue my Mass Effect adventure excusively last night but I ended up playing more Bayonetta and thanks to a friend's encouragement, I also logged into World of Warcraft too. Later on, even though things were starting to pick up again in Mass Effect in terms of the overall excitement factor, I ended up playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves instead: a good game that surely doesn't deserve its overwhelming accolades last year - it's just another action game with better graphics and pacing compared to others in the genre. With the way things are going, I don't think I am going to make it in time, especially with other more important things I need to take care of in my life... But I can't give up now! 3 more days to go!


Wrex means business. I should do the same.


I created a new WoW character last night and was surprised by the new noob-friendly tutorial.

No comments: