○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, January 22, 2010

When It Rains, It Pours

Life is a curious thing. Sometimes you live a carefree existence, riding on top of its gentle waves as it takes you further and further into the sea of opportunities, happiness, and contentment. Sometimes you feel a sudden drop as you fall deep into a swirling vortex, certain about the doom that would follow its savage pull. When you look at the sky, it's blackened and filled with suffocating dark clouds that shoot water pellets down on your face. It's about the ups and it's about the downs before it finally stops. When things are alright, you feel like life is never going to end. When things are bleak, it is always uncertain if things would get any better even if you are optimistic that it would be.

The downward spiral is now here to take me down to its twisting nether. It has something to do with my livelihood, that my financial income is currently in jeopardy. I am going to swim against the current as hard as I can to see if I could get out of this one as soon as possible. When it rains, it pours: It's just a question of how often will the thunder strikes and should I expect it to flood anytime soon.

2 comments:

Blake said...

holy crap balls!
Been pretty hard the past little while.

All the best sir!!Stick to to it!!

Loner Gamer said...

Thanks again, it means a lot to me.

It's one thing after another and they happened so suddenly. It makes me wonder if any other nasty surprises are waiting for me just around the corner - I hope not...

That's life I suppose. I'm keeping my chin up and turning that frown into a little smile as I go through these challenges.