○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Game Alert!

I purchased Peggle from the PlayStation Store today. I first played the game in its demo form when it arrived on the Personal Computer about 2 years ago and I have always liked the game since then. Peggle is a combination of pachinko + a reversed Breakout/Arkanoid. Basically, you have to clear the screen of orange pegs with a limited number of balls. It may sound boring but the subtle humor as well as the great power-up and scoring systems create a strangely addicting little game!


Strange background arwork. Stranger gameplay. Peggle makes me smile.

No comments: