○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Club Nintendo's Zelda Posters

Now that was quick! When I ordered this super cool Club Nintendo reward on Friday of last week, I received a disclaimer that it may take up to 6 weeks for me to receive them. But hey, I am not complaining! I am very satisfied with these posters and they are just too pretty to even post on the walls - but I'll probably do that anyway. My favorite is the extravagant Twilight Princess poster. I love how they have the Club Nintendo logo at the bottom of two of these posters.


A mysterious cardboard tube filled with goodness.


Buy some Nintendo games, gain coins, and order these posters ASAP!

1 comment:

Alzers said...

I ordered these posters. Hope to get them soon. :]