○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sweet New Club Nintendo Reward

I visited the Club Nintendo's reward page this morning and was very surprised to see that a new reward has been added to the list of other ho-hum offerings. It's The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Series. Oh. My. Galaxy.


Pure Nintendo Love.

Of course, I ordered it immediately because I have about a thousand coins and this utter bliss of a reward only costs 350 coins - much cheaper than most of the other things listed there! All of the posters look incredible and I cannot wait to have them posted on the wall of my game room! Just when I thought that we would never get any new items in the reward center... If Nintendo can keep this up, I am more than willing to give more priority to the purchase of Nintendo games - assuming that they would release more good games that is...

No comments: