○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Games Alert!

So, spending several days at a number of popular theme parks may be fun and all but as soon as I got back home, I had to go out to the store to satiate my video game cravings. I picked up 3 of them last night: New Super Mario Bros. Wii for the Nintendo Wii and Mass Effect and Overlord II for the Personal Computer. Yes, I have played through the X-Box 360 version of Mass Effect - click here for the review - but at the low $19 price, I just couldn't resist picking it up. I always wanted to replay the game again and what better way to do that than playing this PC version that has better graphics and improved controls. This purchase also solves my recent dilemma in regards to Mass Effect 2: I want to buy the PC version of the sequel but that means I can't carry on the adventure of my character from the 360 version. With that problem resolved, the only tricky thing is to actually finish playing the PC version before the sequel comes out late in January of 2010.


The red case for New Super Mario Bros. Wii is so very Mario.

No comments: