○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Games Alert!

Sometimes, I wonder how many games that I own that have fallen victim to being misplaced and forgotten. While moving away some boxes today in preparation for the Thanksgiving weekend - I am still not fully settled yet, it's a big house - I found 2 Personal Computer games that came with the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS that I used to have installed in my old PC build. They both were packaged with the hardware so they don't have the corresponding retail boxes. Apparently, I must have been too excited about my new sound card that I didn't even bother installing and playing these games before - I didn't even take these games out of the paper sleeves because they are still sealed. A pity truly because these games should be pretty fun to play: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. Better late than never I'll say.


I bet there are still some missing games somewhere within the confines of my house.

No comments: