○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, November 23, 2009

Bad Remake: God of War Collection

Though I was disappointed with the terrible Ultimate Edition of the upcoming God of War III, I used to be very interested in picking up God of War Collection that contains the visually updated remake of the first two PlayStation 2 games. In fact, I almost bought it when I picked up the three new games last Saturday. The reason why I didn't is printed on the back of the game case: it only supports up to 720p resolution. Talk about laziness. So, you want people to repurchase this game because it is remastered in High Definition but then you are not going to give us 1080p? Preposterous! Isn't it irritating that once upon a time, Sony bragged about the PlayStation 3's 1080p capabilities but they haven't even enforce native 1080p for all of the console's games up to this day? If you have never played these games before, you shouldn't hesitate to buy the collection. As for me, I'll stick with the PS2 versions.


Remastered in Lower High Definition.

1 comment:

Blake said...

Yeah, I am totally fine with my PS2 versions aswell.

I've already paid full price for these games once, I don't need to give them more money for a sharper image.

But like you said, if you haven't played the games, than this is a great deal.