○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Games Alert!

I purchased 2 downloadable games today - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on Steam and Flower for the PlayStation 3. Both of them are on sale, $2.99 and $4.99 respectively. I probably wouldn't have purchased KOTOR again but I have this gift VISA card that has been sitting around for a month and it still has $3 left on it. When I saw the sale, I thought it would be worthwhile because I remember how bad the game looks the last time I tried to play it again. As for Flower, I missed the opportunity to get it the last time it was on sale and there is just no way I am going to miss out on it again because I have been wanting to play it for a long time.


Looks much better now but it's still an old game mind you.


So simple yet so beautiful.

No comments: