○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins - Of Length and Leisure

Today, I was looking at my progress summary while playing Dragon Age: Origins for the very first time - I have never paid attention to the "Heroics Accomplishments" button from the character screen before - and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I have only completed 22% of the game's content - I have already clocked in 50 hours into the game! Very, very impressive. Looks like there's more for me to look forward to in the game.


What? 50 hours in and there are still more pleasures ahead? Absurd!

I should really be concentrating on my one mage character and get to the end of the game but I was very curious to see at least another of the game's six unique openers, so I created a new character. A dangerous act to say the least because when I did that, I ended up playing that new character for 3 continuous hours and I wanted to keep playing her instead of my original guy. Looks like I may be switching back and forth between the two. What a truly magnificent game Origins is turning out to be. A game that all gamers should definitely play. But yes, please skip the console versions and play the game the way it is intended to be experienced - and you don't want to miss out on the user-created contents, especially with the support from the game's truly impressive toolset that comes complete with voice-over recording options - GASP! The mods are going to be very, very interesting indeed! Thank you BioWare and please consider making that Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO into a single player game!

Update Note: 11/30/2009 - I ended up playing my new character for a total of 10 hours yesterday.


Oh my galaxy, I shouldn't have created the new character.

No comments: