○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Diving the Moon a Little Too Fast!

Don't just conquer the moon... Dive it!

How I just love video game titles... When I saw the gameplay video for Moon Diver by feelplus for the PlayStation 3 while browsing the PlayStation Store this evening, I knew immediately that I have to play the game. I skipped right past the demo - something that I normally would never suggest for anyone, including myself, to do - and inducted it into my Game Library. Moon Diver is an action-platformer made by the creator of Strider and the gameplay similarities are there like the constant platforming and the bladed melee attacks. There are several characters you can choose from, each with their own unique advantages, and the game can be played online with 3 other participants. I do like the 2D gameplay design and the classic feel of the game but I am a bit disappointed with the graphics - some of the textures look really, really bad... Like PSOne bad and they sometime dominate a huge bulk of the screen. The one really fascinating thing about this game is its level-up system. You get experience points killing baddies in the game and you can level up your character. Your progress carries over each time you play the game. I have only played a little bit of the single player to get myself familiarized with the controls. I hope the multiplayer is going to be a blast. Click here to learn more about Moon Diver.

No comments: