○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Coming Out of Retirement

Well, that didn't last very long now did it? I have decided to hook up my Nintendo GameCube to my entertainment system after it has been put away for about 18 days. Now I understand why I like playing having my GameCube out despite having a Nintendo Wii that can play the old GameCube titles as well as the Nintendo DS that I can use to play my Game Boy Advance games: the latter function just looks better on the big screen. Not only that, using the GameCube controller is more comfortable than the cramped button layout on the NDS. Welcome back, GameCube! I hope you enjoyed your short little um, vacation.


Early retirement is not an option!


Playing GBA games on the big screen makes them feel less disposable.

No comments: