○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Legends are Legends

I finally spent some of the Influence Points I received from my friend today for League of Legends for the Personal Computer on two delicious skins: Mythic Cassiopeia and Pharaoh Amumu. Cass is my favorite ability power champion and I have always used her cowgirl outfit whenever I get to pick her but now, I can switch it up every so often. I don't play a lot of Amumu but I must say that he has one of the best voice acting in the game - that whiny, innocent tone is just so adorable. Personally, I think this Pharaoh skin is his best alternate look and I cannot wait to use it when I play randoms in the Proving Grounds.
 
Most alt skins are silly. These accurately represent their respective champions.

No comments: