○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why PC? Why?

Another day, another improved console port arrives on the Personal Computer and this time, it's Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition. This game was originally released in late 2011 and I did get the PlayStation 3 version of the game. It is one of my favorite Ace Combat games and it is now the first Ace Combat game to arrive on the PC courtesy of Namco Bandai Games. Is this a sign that Namco has finally seen the light when it comes to the PC platform? Can we expect PC ports of their Tales role playing game series? Perhaps we will be seeing a complete Tekken collection? I think I should just bypass new consoles from this point on because it seems like eventually, all of these good console games tend to arrive on the PC. And in a much better shape too.

It looks like the cheesy story cut-scenes made it through the transition.

No comments: