○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, January 21, 2013

Woah! 6 Million?

I logged into the Steam client this afternoon and noticed that the number of concurrent Steam users was really high... Like 6,000,000+ high. I don't believe I have ever seen it this high before. I have seen 4 million before but 6? That's a little crazy. Steam... the best place to game now and always. Who needs "next generation" consoles that will adopt low end graphics card when you can have this much fun on your Personal Computer? If there is one thing I wish would happen this year, it would be Microsoft and Sony finally announcing their retirement from the console gaming industry and focus on creating software for the PC market instead. It would be very profitable and Microsoft already got their foot in the door with Windows 8. I am sure that by now more people have realized that PCs shouldn't be confined to the bedroom/office - they can be hooked up to the big screen display since like forever....

It smells like gamers in here.

No comments: