○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

EA Live Help Virgin No More

I have been delaying myself from contacting Electronic Arts to get several of my retail games added to my Origin account for these games can only be manually added by EA themselves for some secret reason. Sure, I am beginning to not mind the Origin service but I have heard so many horror stories in regards to EA's poor customer service. I personally have only contacted EA twice thus far via email and both yielded a pleasant experience. So after about 10 minutes of waiting on the chat request screen in Origin, I was greeted by an EA staff so seem a bit robotic at first but quickly warmed up to me after a while. It did take him some time to pull up all the games that I wanted to add to the Origin service but I thought the guy was attentive, very polite, and surprisingly professional. When all was said and done, I walked away with a positive experience. So if you ever had to contact the EA live chat team, don't roll your eyes. Just look at the screen and smile for I am sure that everything will be okay.

I don't use Origin to stream anymore but I am certainly using it to game.

No comments: