○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 28, 2012

LoL: It's Not Glitterlance

Alright I'll admit it. I have been behind in my League of Legends for the Personal Computer. The last time I actually played the game was December 17th! Gasp. I cannot believe that I haven't played any LoL in 10 days! The LoL abandonment can be a good thing however. I have spent the past 10 days playing the other games I have. I did miss LoL though and that was why I logged in to play the game this morning. That ended up being a great decision because when I got into my account, there was some animated sparkly explosion right inside the game client. I wasn't sure what was happening. I thought maybe I have garnered enough honor and that I was being presented with a ribbon but when the animation was complete, I discovered that I got something even better!
 
Riot Points? That is just awesome!
 
I play with Lady Gogo quite often and we normally do the Proving Grounds map in the evening. The Riot Points gift is really nice but the comment and Xmas wish included with it are actually even better. Thanks again Lady Gogo and watch out discounted skins - I will be unlocking some of you soon!

No comments: