○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year Transformation

With the original Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing being the best Sega game in the last decade, it should not be a surprise to anyone that I have been dying to play the sequel, Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed. But Mr. Gamer, the game was released for the consoles and handheld already... Why are you hurting yourself? Well, I know that the Personal Computer version was in the works and even though I think it's disgusting that Sega put a lot of effort into hiding this fact - obviously to boost the sales of the console versions - I still decided to wait for this ultimate version. Imagine my happiness when I came home from a fun 3 hour dental appointment yesterday to discover the official announcement that the game is coming out on Steam at the end of this month! Look at that, it's even $10 cheaper than the console version and more importantly, unlike the poor job Sumo Digital did with the PC version of the original game, this one will feature online multiplayer! Sega knows now not to mess up the PC version of their console games but I just wish that they would fully commit supporting the PC platform that happens to be the ultimate place to game for now and the future. PC gamers can't give you the cash if you don't give us the games, Sega.

Welcome home, Transformed.

No comments: