○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Taric Never Holds Back...

At least when it comes to fashion, the Gem Knight certainly knows no refrain! I have finally unlocked the one skin that all League of Legends players must have: The Armor of the Fifth Age Taric! This... extravagant alternate skin is not a simple color swap from his usual blue armor because the subtle changes made to him are... shocking I suppose is the appropriate term here? Are you ready to feast your eyes on something so unnervingly sexy? Just be warned! For you will not be able to get your innocence back after being mesmerized by the image below:

Those leg warmers... They evoke unspeakable masculinity.

No comments: