○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, April 16, 2012

StreetPass Tag Hunting Ground: IKEA

In this new feature, I will be reporting the unexpected places where I received a StreetPass tag for my Nintendo 3DS. I bring my 3DS pretty much everywhere these days, an action that is made easier thanks to the Hard Pouch. Hopefully, these articles will help you plan out the places you need to hit in that desperation to score just one more visitor to your Mii Plaza. Today's location is:

I was scared... I was very, very scared when I first stepped in.

Today was the first day that I have ever stepped into an IKEA store. Why is that? Well, the spouse loves browsing for furniture and foo foo house stuff and I have no interest in that whole mess whatsoever. I am currently looking for a room divider and we were driving past an IKEA after our dinner date and I suggested that we should stop there since we haven't had much luck finding it anywhere else - so it was really my fault. I was pleasantly surprised by the room displays in the store however and even though we didn't find what we were looking for since they only had one horrible, cheap looking unit, we actually walked out of there with a nice picture frame for the spouse and four neat-looking wall shelves for yours truly: stay tuned for the update when they have been installed on the walls of my Game Room. And then of course, as a bonus, my green 3DS light was blinking when I pulled the handheld out of my jeans pocket.

STREETPASS HITS: 1

3 comments:

Chalgyr said...

That's kind of awesome. I never encounter people for street pass. Seriously, I have my son and that's it. Just something about the town I'm in - it's pretty small. Great, odd find though.

Loner Gamer said...

I sure wish that Nintendo would just extend the tagging for Mii Plaza to include the SpotPass. I mean, they allowed Reggie to do it, so why not the real 3DS owners?

Chalgyr said...

could not agree more - I've been saying/whining/suggesting this since I got my 3DS and discovered that disconnect between the two features.