○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 27, 2009

Mushihimesama Futari... Faint!

I love my Japanese shoot-'em-ups and while games from famed bullet-hell (or bullet-heaven if are good at learning bullet patterns) developer Cave have graced the X-Box 360 in Japan, those unlucky people - myself included - who don't own a Japanese X-Box 360 have been cheated from experiencing them. Realistically though, I have only really missed Deathsmiles because I already have the import Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou on my import PlayStation 2. We have been fortunate that obscure publishers like UFO Interactive and Valcon Games have brought the Raiden series to the North American market and hopefully, they will continue on their efforts in bringing us more of these rare gems from the land of the rising sun. I used to do a lot of game importing during the past generation of consoles but to buy a Japanese X-Box 360 just doesn't seem very feasible to me, especially with most games coming out everywhere around the world these days. I knew for a while now that Cave's insect-themed Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 was coming to the X-Box 360 in Japan but one thing that I apparently missed out on is the fact that this exclusive Japanese title is being released REGION FREE, which means that the game will play on any X-Box 360!


Because insects shoot laser bullets too.

Apparently, this was revealed several months ago and I haven't been keeping up on the details for the release because I know I would only hurt myself by doing so. A friend of mine on the X-Box 360 shared with me the news today and my whole body started to shake uncontrollably because the game was just released two days ago on the 25th and I don't want to miss out on it. Thus, immediately, I went to my favorite online import store and ordered the game!


Deliriously delicious!

That's right. In a week's time - hopefully it will arrive sooner - I will have Mushihimesama Futari on my X-Box 360! The game costs a whopping $74 so I opted for ground shipping just to save a little bit of cash. I have Mass Effect and Dragon Age: Origins that will keep me content while waiting for Cave's mesmerizing shooter to finally be here. For all the shmups fans out there... What are you waiting for? Order this game before it is sold out!


Buy this today... As in right this instant!
Show Cave that we want their games here!

No comments: