○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Almost Forgotten Riven Skinning

I just want to make sure to get this in before the year is over because it happened on Christmas. I have unlocked a new skin for Riven in League of Legends for the Personal Computer. I used to hate playing Riven whenever I got her in ARAM because she reminded me a bit of Annie - both have a quirky stun mechanics - but I don't mind her at all these days and yes, I have learned to appreciate Annie too the more I play that evil child. I really like how this Crimson Elite Riven skin looks, it is definitely one of the bolder skin designs out there that makes Riven look quite different and it is a lot cooler than the default skin!

I will never ever buy that Battle Bunny Riven skin, that's for sure!

No comments: