○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Resogun Boxes vs. Lego Blocks

So those crazy flying tiny boxes just look crazy amazing in Resogun on the PlayStation 4 but you know what is also amazing? The free forming Lego boxes in Lego Marvel Super Heroes that I was playing last night on the Personal Computer. In the very first stage of the game, you get to fight Sandman and he ended up being this gigantic boss made up of moving Lego pieces. Sure, the count may be way lower than what you see in Resogun but the effect created is similarly impressive with chunks of blocks flying everywhere during the course of the battle. I must also say that  Lego Marvel Super Heroes is certainly one of the most impressive looking games I have seen this year. The Lego aesthetics combined with Marvel inspired art on top of a modern looking graphics engine created a clean, colorful, and sometimes downright gorgeous game.


The only downside to this game is its adheres to the movies more than the comic books.

No comments: