○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 16, 2013

Best DLC Ever?

Not too long ago, I discussed the infinite creative content possibility that is bestowed upon The Typing of the Dead: Overkill published by Sega for the Personal Computer. Well, just today, a new content called the "Filth DLC" has just been released and as you may have guessed it, it contains a plethora of pleasurable dirty words and sentences for you to use in your fight against the, uh, mutants! This DLC in itself easily pushes the game into the level of an absolute masterpiece. Just look at the examples below! I surely hope that this is just a little taste of what to come!  Get the game and the DLC from Steam today!

Unsubtle indeed. Hey, you can easily write a full sentence with those words combined.

No comments: