○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Celebration: Fantasy vs. Reality

Another year will be passing us by when the clock hits midnight tonight. The spouse and I don't do anything extravagant to welcome the new year. Every year, we both wait for midnight to come and when it arrives, we would each drink a glass (or more) of champagne. It's a nice, quiet way to look forward to another year of our lives together but you know, sometimes I do wish that the spouse would just join me on a crazy New Year's Eve gaming binge, playing the silliest games and doing the silliest things in them. I will be doing a gaming binge leading up towards midnight - don't I always every single night? - but I am afraid that I will be doing that alone. Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2013 was good to you and that 2014 will treat you right in both life and gaming.

Just wake me up when it's 2015, okay?

No comments: