○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mass Effect Trilogy: Rebirth

I was looking at my Origin library today and for some reason it never dawn on me that I never registered the original Mass Effect there. How could I have forgotten about this game? I can't believe that the title didn't even cross my mind when I contacted Electronic Art via their Live Help service early this year to add my retail titles to Origin. So I got the retail box out, pulled out the activation code out, and I plugged in the alphanumeric nervously. I was a bit worried that Origin wouldn't accept the code for some reason but of course, I should have known better:

Origin is awesome. Please put a lot more efforts into it, EA.

So what does this mean? Now that all three games are easily accessible via the Origin client, I should start planning my return to the ME universe. The adventures of my Commander Ingrid Shepard didn't end glamorously but I would never forgive myself if I just loaded up the last save point just to change the outcome of my final ultimatum. It would only be fair for me to start again with a brand new Shepard to discover a different end to the trilogy's tale. I think this time around, I am going to create myself a male Shepard. It would be interesting to view the galaxy from a male perspective and even that very concept in itself should be an intriguing motivation for me to venture into all three games again.

For Ingrid! No... For Alexander Shepard!

No comments: