○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Should Consoles Be More Colorful?

I was sitting in my Game Room watching something on my Personal Computer when I realize that I have four black consoles sitting right out in the open on top of my entertainment center. Now don't get me wrong, if I have to make a decision, I would always get the black version of a console but don't you wish sometimes that console makers go a bit bolder with their color choices? And I am not just talking about those special releases either - the crazy colors should be a standard. Enough of the safe gray, white, and black. Why did Nintendo not revisit the purple from the Nintendo GameCube? A purple Wii U would have been nice.

I have to admit, they do look quite nice together.

No comments: