○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Luigi Room

The Club Nintendo Platinum reward poster that I received yesterday are not up on my walls. Yes, I did ask the spouse again - it never hurts to try - if it was possible to have on of them in the bedroom but the answer yet again was a no. I should probably call this space "The Luigi Room" instead of the "Game Room" because of how prominently the Luigi poster was placed:

 A reminder that life can be a cruel, dastardly place when I leave my sanctuary.

There are certainly too many Zelda posters in the Game Room now.

Luigi is front and center, the master of this domain?

No comments: