○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Final PlayStation 2 Import Induction

If you look at the list of PlayStation 2 games I have in my Game Library, you will notice several Japanese titles in there - this is because I also own a Japanese PS2. Yesterday, the final Japanese import that I am interested in for the system finally arrived: It's Sunsoft Collection which features Galaxy Fight and Waku Waku 7. This collection was released back in 2008 and it was my recent induction of GunLord that reminded me that I have import games to search for before they disappear forever. I already own Waku Waku 7 on the SegaSaturn but that version unfortunately is filled with slowdown and long loading time, both remedied in this PS2 release. Now that I have this game, there is only one PS2 title that I am still interested in for the system and that is Growlanser: Heritage of War. Since that game is ridiculously priced on the Internet, it's probably going to take me a while to finally be able to say that I own all the games that I have ever wanted on one of my favorite gaming consoles ever.
 
Left it sealed just for the photo. It's opened now.

No comments: