○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 23, 2012

Kinect Messing with the Game Room Flow

When I purchased that new super thin LEDTV recently, I didn't even think about my Kinect that used to be placed on top of my previous display. I am no longer able to use the camera clip because of the TV's thing frame, almost bezel-less, design because the camera clip would actually block a part of the screen. Thankfully, the camera clip can also transform into a wall mount and since placing the Kinect below the display would take away some of my Kinect gaming space because it would have to be moved to the front of the entertainment center, I went to work on mounting the Kinect to the wall. I am not sure if I have made the right decision however because the result is not necessary that pleasing to the eye. To think that I had to sacrifice the arrangement of my room when the Kinect came into my gaming life and now, it wants more blood? Oh well, perhaps I will get used to the way things look soon.

I should just paint that whole wall black...

No comments: