○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 16, 2012

More 10 Years XBL Nonsense

Microsoft thought that they were so hip and cool that they actually sent another annoying email with some accumulated hours factoid in regards to X-Box LIVE to continue their harassment of LIVE Gold membership imposition. I guess the numbers would look cool if ALL of the members of LIVE, Silver-level included, were factored into the mix. Just look at how embarrassing things ended up being for someone who don't have that foul Gold membership:
 
That didn't work out as you planned it, did it Microsoft?
 
So what you are telling me Microsoft is that I didn't play any online multiplayer games on the 360 in the past year? How very astute of you. Do you also know that I left Gold a while back? Don't you think you'd get more than 2,081,054,696 hours of online gaming if online multiplayer was a free feature as it should be? What was that about 603,549,497 hours of the 360 being used for non-gaming entertainment? Are you sure you want to flaunt that? I thought the X-Box 360 was a gaming console? I am happy to actually have 0 hour spent on non-gaming activities on my gaming console thank you very much. So what was supposed to be a bragging email ended up being an insult letter? Oh my. Apparently this email was created without the Silver members in mind. How rude.

No comments: