○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Leave Me Alone, Steam... Leave Me Alone!

So that brand spanking new television set I just got yesterday wasn't exactly cheap so imagine my horror when I opened my Steam client this morning and saw that Steam is currently having its Autumn Sale that will last through Monday 11/26/2012 with new deals being offered daily.
 
5 bloody items are currently sitting in my cart and this is just day one!
 
The gaming universe is a merciless, brutal place. Oh what's this? Oh I always wanted that add-on... Another item has just been added to the cart for the new grand total of 6. Oh, this is not going to be a pleasant weekend at all!

No comments: