○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 16, 2012

You Know I Like It... Hard

In January of this year, I got myself the Hard Pouch by Hori for my Nintendo 3DS. I loved it so much that I have decided to get the Hard Case that the same company made for the PlayStation Vita. This officially licensed case is quite a looker as you can see from the picture below:


I really love the red accents on both top and bottom halves of the case. The indentations on the top potion looks pretty cool and provide what could have been a generic looking case a little bit of identity. There is a soft partition inside the case that has two functions - the top can hold two Vita games and the bottom rest on top of your Vita's screen to protect it from any possible scratches. There's probably enough cushion provided by the sturdy encasing to protect the Vita from a drop but I wouldn't risk trying that out. I was just looking for a nice case that can protect the screen while moving it around and this one can certainly do that job well. If I make sure that I slip my Vita inside of it when the Vita is not in use, I am sure that the screen will be protected from incidental scratching like what happened to my PlayStation Portable two years ago.

RATING: 4 out of 5

No comments: