○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Riot Points: Not as Wicked as LeBlanc

If you buy Riot Points worth $10 or more right now until September 10 for League of Legends on the Personal Computer, you get bonus RP and you know that I love this game too much to pass up on this promotion. I normally would get $5 worth of RP every other month or maybe even less than that and I only use them to get alternate champion skins. I remember someone saying to me "Well it's just like a monthly subscription to play that game right?" and if you are wondering the same thing, the answer is no. Buying RP is absolutely optional while paying a monthly subscription game mandates you to pay up every month or you cannot gain access to the game. LoL is absolutely free to play and you should get into this game like right now if you haven't. Click here to open up your free account. It's the most important gaming decision of your life.
 
Would have been nice if the first tier also gets additional RP.
 
With my newly secured $10 worth of RP available for use, I decided to use some of it to unlock the Wicked LeBlanc skin. LeBlanc is my second favorite ability power focused champion, the first being Cassiopeia. Most of the time these days, I tend to play support and in the past few days, it's been Karma exclusively. Oh how I long for a new Karma skin... But even when that shows up, I am sure it will take a while for it to actually go on sale...
 
The only thing that's not fake about LeBlanc is the fur she wears.

No comments: