○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It Doesn't Vibrate but It's My Gaming Chair

There was a time, a long long time ago, when I game while sitting on the floor. Then, there was a time when I game with my belly down on my bed. Then, I was gaming while sitting on my futon before I started using a chair - an uncomfortable one that is and now I have finally found something comfortable that I can be happy with a long time to come. The Game Room now has an awesome gaming chair. I can practically just sit on it and game all day long...
 
Before. Bad for the buttocks.
 
After. Oh, it feels so soft.

No comments: