○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Lonely Time to Game

I have a hard time gaming when the spouse is not around. This is very true. I cannot pinpoint what exactly it is that caused my gaming desire to plummet when the spouse is away but it's so very true. Whenever I share this with the spouse, I usually gets a laugh or two because the spouse suspects that I would be overjoyed to be alone for a long period of time in this house with all of these games (and Yoshi). If you were wondering why things have been a bit quiet around here, well, now you know. The spouse is travelling out of state again since Tuesday and this time, it's for two weeks. I don't think that we have been away from each other that long. I can tolerate up to a week but this is definitely a new territory for me. If you are reading this hun, I really miss you.

My Guild Wars 2 sessions are limited to short bursts...
 
...though League of Legends does help pass the time.

No comments: